Looking for more resources from us, our church, other Sojourn recording artists and people we work with like graphic designers, web designers, recording engineers, guitar-makers and more? You’ve come to the right place. And in the Relevant Resources drop-down tabs you’ll find sections for many websites related to Songwriting, Church Communications and Worship Leading, in addition to a “Pastoral” section with links to some of our favorite Christian teaching websites and blogs.
Sojournchurch.com — the official site of our church, designed by David Yeiser of Design Intellection. Bobby is content manager of this site and the attached Sojourn campus websites.
Sojournmusic.com – Sojourn Music’s site contains the “Digital Hymnal” of all Sojourn songs (chord sheets and links to audio) as well as Bobby’s blog posts relating to Sojourn Music.
Other Sojourn Artists:
- Brooks Ritter ( co-wrote “Lead Us Back” and “Living Faith” with Bobby)
- Dave Moisan (co-wrote “Warrior” and “We Are Changed” with Bobby and Neil Robins)
- Dirt Poor Robins (member Neil Robins co-wrote “Warrior” and “We Are Changed” with Bobby and Dave Moisan)
- Jamie Barnes
- LouisvilleDrummer.com (Miguel Monroy – Lots of drum/musician resources, articles)
Professionals We Endorse:
- David Yeiser, Design Intellection — Sojourn Church’s web designer built sojournchurch.com. His other clients include Wake Forest University, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Dr. Albert Mohler, and of course My Song In The Night.
- Bryan Patrick Todd — Sojourn’s cutting edge graphic designer. Bryan also designed the web header for mysonginthenight.com and album cover for the “My Song In The Night” single recording.
- Tyler Deep, Pedale Design — Fantastic graphic designer. Sojourn member who designed our 2010 Vision Campaign materials, Sojourn Network church planting logo and several liturgical art pieces.
- M.J. Franks Guitars — Kristen plays a custom-built acoustic guitar made for her by guitar maker Mike Franks. These are high quality, traditional acoustic guitars.
- Eddy Morris — owner of Louisville’s Ear Candy Studios. Eddy has engineered Sojourn Music recordings like Before The Throne and These Things I Remember, as well as Kristen’s single “My Song In The Night.”
- Neil Robins – Producer/engineer of Sojourn recordings like Over The Grave and The Mercy Seat, as well as albums for artists like No More Kings and Neil’s own band, Dirt Poor Robins.
- Mickie Winters — the photographer for our “My Song In The Night” album single cover and web header. Mickie shoots many recording artist portfolios, weddings and other photography packages.
- Sojourn Photography Servants — led by Chuck Heeke, Sojourn’s volunteer photographers are as good as it gets. Artists like Chuck, Tom Branch, Troy Harvey, Ryan Harvey, Stephanie Wonsettler, Brad Weir, David Kidd, Matt Herp and others all do an outstanding job of using photojournalism to tell the stories and Christian testimonies that take place weekly within the Sojourn community. Many of them do weddings, portraits and other photo packages.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.